Peter E. Springmann
- Certified specialist for family law
- Certified specialist for inheritance law
- Certified probate executor (AGT)
I was born in 1962, am married, have two children and three grandchildren.
I have been working as a self-employed lawyer for over 25 years. Since I like to deal with numbers, the focus of my activity lies – after studying tax law, successfully completing my training as a certified specialist for tax law and subsequently working for Arthur Andersen Tax – on solving the economic questions of family and inheritance law. I lived three years in Palo Alto, California (USA) and one year in Leeds, Yorkshire (GB) where I took part in an exchange program with an English law firm (Read Hind Stewart – Solicitors).
Also the protection of elder and handicapped people is very important to me. Therefore, I am
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Lebenshilfe München
- Member of the Foundation Board of Stiftung Lebenshilfe München
- Lecturer on nursing law at Caritas (until 2018)
- Member of the German Bar Association (GBA) and the Specialists Group on Inheritance Law (ArGe ErbR)